Friday, October 2, 2009

If only i Could know How do u feel About Me right Now..

ok.. after like almost 3 months.. here i am bloggin once again. lol. actually i dont think i should be blogging now, but should be studying instead for my chem exam.. which i havent even start revising. (crap...) well.. where to start.. haha.. i always wanted to blog before this, but no time, and i postponed and postponed til i lost interest in bloggin anymore.. so this may be a mix up of here and there. lol.

once again, its the end of sth- now its my a level program. its the shortest one i had ever went thru. just 1 year and a half. wow. but frenship do grow and sprout here and there, from good frens, best frens, daughter.. haha... ok. dont get me wrongly. i dont mean i had s*x with my best fren and produce one baby out ok?? =P

well, i guess i should blog bout that some other time. now i just wanted to share about my physic exam. dont know why, i have gotten soo lazy nowadays that my results just shooopppp down the hill. always no mood to read and its really REALLY last minute study that for my physics i have to just browsee thru.

on the day b4 the exam i was like just sooo stressed up. no time to practice n my brain cells seem to have deteriorated so much i cant absorb much anymore. thus i had a good mind to skip the exam. lol. might as well skip than fail rite? but thinking again.. i guess i shouldnt be soo kiasu... fail ma fail lor.. i got such "good" frens somemore.. this is an eg of how good they are:

me: hey... should i go? i may fail leh...

frens: good.

me: wei, what frens are u all ah? so happy i fail ah?

frens: yah, we memang happy that u wil fail. coz its very rare. its like seeing meteor shower. very nice mah.

me: =.=

after exam...

me: i couldnt do most of the qs.. may really fail...

frens: yeahhhhhh!!! let's celebrate david's failure!!! (blow balloons)

frens: come david! i chia u makan!! this is a day to rmb!!!

so.. they are soo good rite? i also speechless already...

well, but God is good. before exam, i asked Him for just 60 marks n i wil be contented (of coz deep within my heart i ask for at least 70.. but.. dont want so greedy lah. i dont think i can also since i din even read half)

then after exam... i wil be happy with 50...

next day... i got 62!!! woww!!! God is great isnt it?? hahahah...

ok. i know u read this thru n stil dont understand the meaning of my pm... n i guess i shoudnt explain.. try to figure it out yourself!!!

No comments: