Monday, April 20, 2009

The Return of the Vagabond (??)

Well, some of u may wonder what prompted me to blog once again? after like.. 8 months??

The reasons are as belows-

1. Constant nagging of ms CLM (full name is Private N Confidential)

2. Constant nagging of ms CLM (again..)

3. Constant nagging of ms CLM (once again)

Actually, the truth is its due to my monotonous and repetitive daily routine i am currently living nowadays, since my so called "study break" started 2 weeks ago. All day long, i would be sleeping-eating-toileting-onlining-sleeping n the list starts all over again.

Who cares about that nuisance girl?? Let her nag all she wants- u dont see me entertaining her for the last 8 months at all. XD

Therefore, i guess it would be a twist to start catching up on my friends' blogs as well as to begin bloggin once again...

So, i had just finished my trials and thankfully, i had managed to scrape a pass for every subject, which i am already quite satisfied n grateful, since i know i had not studied enough at all with my usual last minute study. =)

Hopefully, i would get the spirit and enthusiasm to begin my revision asap, since my AS exam is just 3 weeks to go.

See Ya soon!!

PS- Could u believe that with my exams to be just 3 weeks ahead, i am actually going for a holiday this coming friday?? oh my goodness.. if i failed my exam, PlS do slap me in the face n say i deserve it. =(

No comments: