Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My "secret admire"

yup. My "secret admire" from who knows where called me last friday. it all started like this:

i was in class, having chemistry, when i received this msg:

"Hi, where are you? i really need your help. whoever u are. just help me. dunno what to do. i umm umm donno what to do. i just randomly typed a hp number. my hs just got robbed. some robbers came in. i am hiding somewhere now, quietly. i took my mom's hp. so donno any contact no. can u pls help me can u get some help? i hope u can be my saviour. pls help me whoever u are.."

eh eh leh... hou chi hai kam. hahha.. aiya, its very obvious she is interested in me finding excuses only rite? hahaha... kena rob also can type so long, can hide from robber somemore. house a mansion meh? i replied:

"i m in subang. if u can type that long u might as well call police rite?" then i try calling her but..

"pls dont call. pls i cant talk loudly. i think the robbers are still in my hs. i can only text. can u pls help me? i m really scared.."

so i "play" with her lor...

"how can i help u. whats your address. yr mom phone no other contact?"

"i stay in kl. umm.. she's a housewife. only got her relatives no. they stay far away from here help.."

"how can i help. address? msg police if cant call. 999."

then she called me:

"gotcha!!! hehe.. just a prank!! melisa campbell here..."

"i know no melisa campbell.."

"i know. wanna be frens? i am quite pretty u know?? hehe.."

"erm..."

then she off the phone. i can hear her frens giggling.

my frens also laughing at the whole scenario. some soo pessimistic ask me to msg, to call, in case if real robbery how??

then she called back. my fren, ys answered the call:

"WHO IS THIS??? why do u call david? he is my boyyyfrennnn. u bi***"

"oopss. sorry." off the phone.

Me and my frens JUST HAHAHAHHAAHA...

then i texted her back:

"hey, are u really pretty? if yes i might consider changing gf u know?"

ys face glowing red already. lol.

"hey, tiffane here. sry 2 prank u.. anyway thx to your sis. let's end the lame fun"

"i am not her sister. i am his daughter"

"cehh.. okok. she say she's ur gf wor. juz wondering.."

"i ve just got divorced and i am single and lonely. she's my 19 yo daughter."

"oo. k la. hope u will find your new partner. umm sad for u. if u want me also can lar. i'm 54. quite lonely and very available. i can take care of your daughter."

"ok. lets meet up. haha.."

"okok. sure. lets meet at jaipur mamak. haha.."

then the rest was lame... lol. actually this was not the first time, someone just msg me randomly. i rmb got once, just few months ago, got a guy msg me in chinese. i dont understand, replied in eng. then he called me at late midnite. i slept d. it happened for few nites.... then one day i listened, i said:

"i am a guy"

he straight away off the phone. no more calls after that. hahaha..

2 comments:

madeline said...

blog hopping. but this post is freaking hillarious. a good one :)

c.mei said...

Wahahahhah! SWT! u go so big attraction? xD