Saturday, May 17, 2008

My punishment???

Well, i am now a student... and since my college is not that near to my house and i dont have a car myself, i decided to move into the hostel provided by the college, called the My Place apartment.



I moved in there 2 weeks ago... and even on the first night itself, a veryyy ermmm.... idiotic incident happened.. due to my ''smartness''. On the 4th of May, 9.30 pm, my bro and mom helped me to bring all my stuff into the room, and then we cleaned the dirty room and packed my stuff.



Since i havent seen all my roommates and i dont know what type of person they are, i bought a lock to lock the locker, which i put my valuable stuffs and my clothings. It was a new one, and as my bro looked on, i put the keys in my camera case.



"You not scared you will forget and then lock it inside the locker itself ah?" my bro said.



"No worry. I so Tai tau har 1 meh? I will sure remember one." i answered.



.......



"Bye!!!"



.......



i packed the remaining stuff, and ... as you could have guessed by now, i put my camera into my bag, and the bag was thrown into the locker, and "click". The locker was locked.....



It was only a few seconds later that i remembered!!! ''Oh my goodness!! Is this happening on the first day itself?? All my suff are there!! What am i going to wear!!!!" i was beginning to feel nervous. (Thankfully, my roommate didnt come back that night, or he would have laughed in sarcasm, reminding me of what my bro told me.



Haha.... Then how did i manage to get the key out??



With my brute strength, ''POOONNNGG'' goes the sound of the locker door being smash, was what i intended to do, but... i would then have to pay for it. hmpphh.. then there goes my brain matter being utilised for its usefullness. SInce the locker itself is already quite old, i tried to apply some force and create an opening from the door itself.


This is the locker.




As i created a small opening from the bottom, i began trying to get my camera out... And after 10 minues or so... i made it!!! haiz... haha.. As a result... i bent the door a bit. opps!! sorryyy. accident do happens on the most regulated times isnt it?? (My sister teased me of having the same aggresiveness as The CHina man.... -_- )

(by the way.. my bro laughed at me that night....)

No comments: