Saturday, May 17, 2008

Once Upon A Time In China....

Well, let me share a story. It did not happen a long, long time ago, nor in a faraway country. and it involved nobody of the noble blood or the magical kinds. Just another dull story of mine, a fragment of my life.




As i was in the room of the hostel manager, getting my room keys, she asked me to sit down in a stern face, and in a puzzled look, i sat. "Erm... here is the key for your room... but perhaps.. maybe.. you will want to change room.. after hearing this... "




"Actually.. in that room.....





''NOP!! There is no such thing!! (Even if got i also wont tell you lah....) Actually one of your roommate is a china boy and.. the other day, he went to the apartment... and... he dont KNOW how to unlock a door in malaysia, and he broke the door handle. Now it cant be locked... And.."


she begins to whisper in a soft voice now...


" heee is actually quitee violent!!!!!!"


want to have a look at the picture??


Sorry.. wrong pic.. haha...

Anyway, what she said that day didnt haunt me for nights for fear of lost belongings as i reacted in a normal way anyone else would have done. I changed room straight away... And after that, i began telling many bout this.. and guess what my sis replied?

"You should NOT have done so!!! Isnt it a bit too cruel to judge so early!!!! WHO knows?? Maybe you will be able to change him??!!! "

I was like.. ermmmm....

Maybe she is right. One can be changed by mixing with the right company. And who might it be if its not me?? haha... I am so perasan wei....

But there is a PROBLEM. How to communicate with him??? Body language??? I am even now have a huge problem communicating with my current mandarin speaking roommates.. -_-

(No offense.. pls... if you are a china man....)

No comments: