Friday, August 22, 2008

21/08/08- Part 1- -Predicaments-

This was certainly one of the most disastrous day of the year. The day started with the journey back to college at 7am, and since it was still early, i followed my brother to fetch his girlfriend before having breakfast together.

By 9, the drizzle turned to a heavy downpour, and as my brother decelerated, a weird sound transpired from no where. We suspected the tyre to be the source of the sound and thus, my bro began to stop at a nearby bus stop to check on the tyres.

Sure enough, one of the tyres was punctured. My bro then attempt to look for tools to change it when he couldn't find the appropriate tools to do so. He had to call for help. Since it was raining, the mechanics were reluctant to come instantly.

'Tick tock tick tock goes the clock' and 2 hours over passed before the help finally arrived. We were like quite frustrated and wearied of waiting a long time ago. After all, we had given thousands and thousands of business to that particular shop and my cousin is certainly a big customer. What an ungrateful bunch of people. haiz..

By the time i reached college, it was already 12. (Great, now i was sooo late for my outing with my friends and they certainly will punish me with a cup of starbucks..) I went for my enrolment, and as the 'Curses of Unluckiness' continued, my cheque was defective and i couldn't enrol on that day itself. (Double great, now i have to queue up on monday and wait with all other 'last minute Intians'.)

I wanted to withdraw money, but i lost my IC a couple of days ago, and as i walked passed my favorite bookstore, "Ichiban", the ''tauke niau'' called me.

"Hey, you left your IC here few days ago after buying your books."

I was like, "What!! After i had made a new IC yesterday???!!!!!''

"ARRGHHH"

I calmed myself down and walked back towards college as i prepare my journey to S.Pyramid.

Thank God, my veryyy good friend HTH (coz he could drive. lol) was there and he fetched me there or i would have to sit a bus. The day wasnt so bad huh? I certainly hoped the day would turn out better.

Once reached there, parking was almost full in every floor.

"What are all these ppl doing here? Today is thursday, now is 1 sth and dont they need to work?? Haiz..''

The movie starts at 2 and my another friend rushed us as each minute passed (almost..)

Found a parking, and as fate could be, my friend scarred the car as he parked. (Triple great, seems like his first accident and well.. was he wiping his tears just now?? lol)

To be continued...

No comments: