Friday, August 22, 2008

21/08/08-Part 2. Moreee Predicaments

Watched the show, and as i walked around, my handphone was out of battery. (of all times..and i just charged it yesterday night) Walked in pyramid till 7 and began to sit bus to my mother's hs in ss1. (went to visit her and to stay there overnight)

HOWEVER, it seems that my mother was out!! No one was at home. (4x great-No phone, no one helpless, cant call them) I didnt call back then because i comprehend that my cousin was outstation, my mother wont go out alone and it's very rare for my mother to be out at this time, plus the fact that i had told her the other day that i will be coming over.

Stranded, and since i dont really know the neighbours here, i began to walk back to lrt Tmn Bahagia just to make a phone call. Called, and it seems that now, someone was at home-my cousin was back from Johore. (I should have just waited there in front at the gate)

Tired and exhausted, i began to walk back home. As i walked, i saw a group of 5-6 people grouping at a bus stop i had to walk pass. To be on the safe side, i crossed the road to the other side.

A few seconds later, a man of around my age grabbed my shirt and asked where was i heading. In that split second, there was a haste rush of adrenaline in my body as i prepared to run.

However, that guy seized my shirt to prevent my escape. I could see that his slower friends were crossing the road to aid him. I began to scream for a while when i realized how pointless it was- No one will come to my rescue and to be truthful, i felt quite embarrassed to keep on shouting.

I was carrying thousands of ringgit with me (includes the value of my watch mp3 etc) and i do not wish to be robbed.

Subsequently, i tried to overpower that guy before his friends could come and gang up against me. I realized there was only one way of escape- To run to the roadside. At most, i will kamikaze and die together. (just an exaggeration. of coz i am not meaning that money is more important that life and i do not wish to die..just dont want to lose both..)

Thinking back, i wonder how heartless men can be. It's impossible for the motorists not to realize what's happening and to think that they did not even hon to scare the robbers away, but all just drove through! ( and maybe..just be a kpc and said its none of my business)

I struggled and i managed to drag myself to the road as a car was drawing nearer and nearer, and finally, the coward let go of my shirt. I myself ran as fast as possible to avoid being hit by the car. All that happened in just less than 30 seconds i think, though it seemed forever to me at that time.

I kept praying, and Thank God, they did not follow me. I ran and kept on looking back to ensure they were not trailing me. I finally reached home a while later and was quite traumatised of what had occurred.

My cousin saw my condition and i narrated the whole incident, he drove his superbike to the bus stop to teach those gangsters a lesson. ( he is quite a fighter..) However, they ran away...

Well.. in that short period of time, a thousand thoughts came across my minds with death as one of them. i thought i may really just die ( or maybe suffer severe injuries) and i began to ponder that night...

WHAT IF I REALLY DIED???

i could sense that God is telling me He may call me 'home' anytime and i will need to be ready at all times, that i need to dedicate my entire life unto Him.

(ps. it was the only time i think that i regretted so much studying so diligently for my exams..because i certainly neglected God during that period of time. lol. i mean..whats the use of scoring straight A's when i failed God's test to heaven?)

No comments: