Saturday, June 28, 2008

-Davida- My first Pet







Just have a look at this cute, adorable cat above. Isnt it soooo loveable that you are tempted to cuddle it and to pat its head?








But... what will you do so after looking at the pictures below??





Yes, that's right. Most would just step back and leave it alone. After all, it would look so disgusting and gross to many, and by just touching it, you may be infected too.

However, on Wed nite, upon gazing the deep wound, me and my friends were filled with pity and compassion. We decided to help it. So, since i am the man, i carried it, and began looking for clinics. However, it was already at night so all were closed.

Feeding ourselves with hope, my friends entered the Klinik Kanak kanak while i carried the poor and weak cat-it couldnt even struggle.

Of course, it was mission impossible for the children doc to heal it... Therefore, we took it to my friend's apartment, and put it inside a box. We even bought a fish for it (DONT ever go to mamak near the burger king-they have no compassion at all to give us free food for the cat) and gave it milk to drink.

The next day, i went to the vet and the whole operation would cost rm200++ (if no broken bones) . Me and my friends began to raise funds for Davida ( my friends named it after me. lol), asking our classmates and friends for some kind donation, whilst i showed them the pictures.

On friday, after raising around 100++ we brought it to the vet, and thank God the leg was not broken or it would cost a few thousands. After student discount, it cost rm250.

We decided to give it a chance to live (my bio teacher and many people asked us to put it to sleep-'' come on, its just a stray cat!! Just chop the head off, and lets eat cat kut teh together!!'' )

We paid deposit of Rm200 and we began to search for more kind souls. On saturday, we raised rm255.11 (or so) and we were overjoyed. We slept soundly and peacefully, eager and enthusiastic to take it home the next day.

On sunday morning, 10.40 am, a call woke me up from my sleep..

''Mr David, i am sorry to tell you that Davida died last night....''

......................

No comments: