Monday, April 28, 2008

A Drifter Once Again...

i miss my job soo much!! and it just ended bout 2 days ago... actually, yesterday should be my last day, but i took a day off in order to be able to send my cousin off at klia in the afternoon. but... how will i know that the plan to klia was cancelled in the end..

klia is too far and my drving skills itself disallowed me to drive alone there, not to mention i dont have a car at all. sigh. my cousin comes back once a year only and this time, i only got to see her twice. -_-

but since i got a microphone already, maybe i can always skype with her online. she has been pestering me bout it since last year itself. and now thanks to one of my ''singaporean' friend, i finally got one.

so... i ''lost'' rm120 for not working. haiz.. maybe i should had worked...but what can i say? whats done is done... it had been so long since i could spend time with my families... so.. anyway. that will be my last job before i will ever find one again...

and i will soon post some pictures of my ''chai huey'' colleague and my cousin. she maybe a ''twin soul'' of chai huey.. haha.. she is also very sentimental. callled me dear and said we seemed to know each others for 5 years and asked me not to forget her and etc. =)

1 comment:

ashleyC said...

CORRECTION.
MALAYSIAN FRIEND.
thankuverymuch! :D
hahaha.