Saturday, April 5, 2008

Lost Some, Gain Some

well, now i got no mood to write bout my new experience i mentioned earlier.. haha... anyway, its nothing interesting. now i will talk bout my fateful encounter with 4 guys at mcd on sometime in the middle of march...

i went to pj and as usual, i had to go some where to lepak while waiting fot my bro to finish his class to come and fetch me back klang. so i went to mid valley since his class is around there.

i am not a shopping person, neither a window shopper. so i jsut walked aimlessly, to the gardens... etc while waiting for time to pass. i was not hungry, and so initially i dont plan to have dinner. but... as i walk, i happened to pass by mcd. and an urge rushed in..'' erm..i said i dont want to eat.. but... should i just go and eat??'' finally, i decided to just eat, since if my mom knows that i din eat, she will ''kill'' me.

so, i ordered the ayam goreng mcd (and could you believe it? they have no more spicy!!!! i dislike original) then went to have a seat (i was alone. no fren want to accompany me. sob) i sat near the entrance when i felt i wanted to change place. i hate ppl staring at me while i eat.

so, i moved to the seats at the back, near the sink. i was beginning to eat, when....2 men suddenly just rose up from their seats nearby and came to me. the first thought that came into mind was they were another salesperson. trying to talk me into something.

but, i was soooo wrong. guess wat they are trying to ''promote'' instead?? christianity!!!! they showed me a booklet and they invited me to their church in kl. they just gently asked me to come whenever i am free, just to have a look.

then... i was so dumbfounded. but nonetheless, i took the booklet, and (oh yah, i remembered. it was the monday after easter) i told them that i am myself a christian... and i said i have my own church.

then, they asked me for my handphone number, and said maybe one day, we can just come out to mamak and yum cha. but i refused to give my hp number, ( no matter wat, they are still strangers..)

then they said nvm, and they went back to their table, just in front of mine. and guess wat they were doing???? they are reading bible and having discussion!!! i was quite shocked, but happy at the same time.

i continued eating my chickens, while once in a while have a peek at them. i finished my chickens (horrible by the way) and i mustered my courage and rose up, went to their table, and asked them to come to my table to sit

why dd i do so?

1. i can see that they are not fakers anymore
2. if they continue to sit there with nothing on their table, soon the waiter will chase them out
3. i am bored and i want to find some time to pass, so maybe i can just have a chat with them while waiting.

then, as they came to my table ( they looked shocked also, for they dont know why i asked them come over (lol), 2 of their frens arrived with food. i was so humiliated, to be frank. haha.. i guessed wrongly.

anyway, both of the newcomers came to my table and we introduced ourselves. then,had a small chat, then they excused themselves to another table, for their intention that day was to have a group discussion.

haha.. i continued finishing up my drink and fries, while just reading a book there. malas to walk redi. then they finished their discussion and came to my table again, and we talked, the leader (its obviuos) asked me bout myself and then we exchanged hp numbers. hahaha...

now, isnt this a funny encounter?? but all the same, i know it that this is not mere lucky, or coincident encounter, but God's plan for mme to know these new 4 brothers-in-Christ. i am myself ovverjoyed, for i really have jsut a few christian frens. and not to add that they are the very religious ones..

i think thats about it. i think i will post a new story involving them soon. ( they invited me to yum cha next tuesday) haha...

No comments: