Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The First Cry As a Signal to Those Out There

Here i am again..exposing myself to this insecure and dangerous world. here i am.. pondering again...upon the same ol' question.. what is and is the purpose of me being here?? for i am but just a vagabond, with no permanent home, searching for the unsearchable, desiring the undesirable.. do i ever have the right to exist here..?

allow me first to introduce myself, no matter how insignificant, unimportant i may appear to be. i am but just a.. vagabond, and it seems to me that no further explaination nor description is required as those who can and will venture into my world are only those who are and are to hold a place in my wrecking heart.

however, do bear in mind that i am but also a vagabond not only in my being, but also in my characteristics and personalities. therefore, for those who are reading this, i am to remind that you may or may not ever see the ''ME NOW'' ever again...

best regards,
The Solemn One

1 comment:

david santos said...

NURIN JAZLIN
MURDERED. 9 YEARS OLD. WHY? ARE WE HUMAN?
.
TO AVOID SUCH A TRAGEDY HAPPENING AGAIN, AND FOR THE SALVATION OF OUR CHILDREN, WE ARE DOING A WORLDWIDE CAMPAIGN, DISPLAYING THE IMAGE OF NURIN JAZLIN JAZIMIN IN BLOGS ALL OVER THE WORLD ON 25TH APRIL 2008. LET'S NOT FORGET NURIN JAZLIN.
.
UNTUK MENGELAK TRAGEDI SAMA BERULANG KEMBALI, DAN DEMI KESELAMATAN ANAK-ANAK KITA, KAMI SEDANG MENGANJURKAN KEMPEN KE SELURUH DUNIA, MEMAPARKAN GAMBAR NURIN JAZLIN JAZIMIN DI BLOG-BLOG DI SELURUH DUNIA PADA 25 APRIL 2008. JANGANLAH KITA MELUPAKAN NURIN JAZLIN.