Wednesday, April 2, 2008

forgiveness?? revenge?? ermm...

well, the blog before this,(refer to frens froever part 2) is completely a joke to introduce my two girlbestfrens. hopefully they will forgive me!!! no harm meant!! anyway, one of them, the chicken eater(she really lovvess chinken!! maybe i should deliver a chicken to her in singapore for her to forgive me. she has been one of the best frens who is still sticking to me!! (pls.. dont let your imagination runs wild)

she has been a very good fren. and left many unforgetable moments for me. INCLUDING ONE (MORE ACTUAALY) EMBARASSING INCIDENTS!! ermm... oh my goodness!! can you believe that they MANAGED to talk me into taking a pic, with 2 packets of nasi lemak on my chest!!!! thank God that pic been destroyed (i guess? or is it with her??) and its my birthday! surely an unforgetable one!! and ....i think one incident is enough. spare me the embarassment...

1 comment:

ashleyC said...

LOL! THE PICTURE IS WITH ME!!! mwuahahahhaahhaa!!!!
hey i guess you forgot another 1. I guess that was much better.
REMEMBER THE BANDAGEBRATHINGY?!???!
ahhahahahahaa