Thursday, April 3, 2008

Everyday in a Day

I am back! well, since i have some free time, maybe i will just continue blogging... till who knows when. then hopefully, kongy and lee mei will keep their promise and wont tell others bout my blog. but, of coz, if it involves ppl like chai huey, choon mei and our group, i will not care bout it. haha..

why i dont want others to view?? a good question. coz this blog will covers only my life and i think it wont really interest others. so wats the use of telling them??

ermm.. let me talk bout my feeling now. this whole day, i felt quite ''empty''. i got my license, my school havent start, no work till 18, and so, basically, my activites involve mostly internet and ps2. haha.. boring rite?? thats y i AM RELYYYY loooing forward to May. sigh, it seems so long more....

if possible, i would just like to zap April away. i would like to do so, but there will be a few important events taking place in april. birthdays... homecoming... etc. anyway, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE for time to just fly like that.

i wanted to hang out with frens also. but either they are working, or studying, or there is even one in singapore already, or busying. haiz. and my circle of frens is not really large, to say the truth. i am not really a sociable person who can just say ''wats sup man'' to any stranger i meet in a registration office. (talking bout this, maybe i should share how i got to know 4 new frens whom just came to my table in mcd.lol)

and, another problem. hanging out needs money. and i am almost broke after completing my whole driving course.( i paid most myself)

then... msn?? haiz!!! i dont rely enjoy talking to strangers and all my best frens are always so busy, its hard to chat with them. (besides one...)
haha...

i guess thats all for now.

1 comment:

ashleyC said...

your life is boring! what about meeeeE?!?!
at least u know u're starting ur classes on may, i DONT even know when am i starting my classes. ='(
and still jobless.. dont even know when can start work!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAA :'(
miss u guys la!